Villagewalk in Wellington Florida has its own Deli, Library, Recreation area with tennis courts, basketball courts, fitness center, lap pool, hot tub, Hair Salon, Nail Salon and much more. You really don’t have to leave the community for anything really. There is also a guarded gate and added security.
I love this community. For those who love to take strolls along lakes and nature areas this is paradise in South Florida! There is so much to do here in this community without ever having to leave the gates. Here is the place where you can meet your neighbors and friends at the community center.
One of the sellers in Villagewalk in Wellington Florida was telling me that after Hurricane Wilma came through several years ago and we were all without power for 21 days and more there were people trying to get into their community to get gas at the Villagewalk gas station. The gas station in the Villagewalk community rationed out the gas to residents of the community for their generators. So no one in Villagewalk had to go driving all over the county to find a gas station that could be open.
Villagewalk in Wellington Florida is a self contained community on the eastern border of Wellington Florida. It is located directly east of 441 or State Rd 7. Villagewalk is just minutes from Wellington Green Mall, Whole Foods Grocery, Publix and all the other anchors that are popular.
Even more fun is the fact that most all the homes are built on finger lakes. The finger lakes all have arched walking bridges with walk ways that lead to the town center where all the amenities are located. Most of all the homes are located on culdesac type roads.
There are 954 homes in Villagewalk in Wellington Florida and they were all built by Devosta between 2001 and 2005.
Villagewalk in Wellington Florida-Homes For Sale:
Currently there are 36 homes for sale in Villagewalk in Wellington Florida. They range in price from the lowest being $199,000 to the highest being $559,000. That is down about $100,000 from last year around this time.:
- There are 16 homes for sale asking $204,000 to $299,000;
- 15 homes are on the market for between $300,000 to $380,000;
- 2 of the homes are in the price range of $478,000 to $479,000;
- 2 homes are also listed between $509,900 and $589,000.
There are 18 homes that are ready to close or have been sold since May 26th of this year at Villagewalk in Wellington:
- The lowest price sold in Villagewalk was $180,000 for a home that was listed for $198,895.. That was a great bargain for this community. Some new homeowner must be very happy.
- There were 7 homes that sold for in the $215,000 to $ 295,000. Most of these homes were 2 bedroom, 2 bathrooms homes and townhouses;
- There were 4 homes that sold for between $304,000 and $345,000;
- and there were 2 homes that sold- one for $400,000 and one for $410,000. Those were a 4 bedrooom and a 5 bedroom home.